Allergy Asthma Clinic continues to provide important care for our patients with chronic lung diseases, immune deficiencies, skin disorders, and respiratory allergies. During this COVID-19 pandemic, the health of our patients, staff, and providers is our top priority. In our continued effort to keep our patients and staff safe, we have implemented the following changes in our clinic.
- Per CDC guidelines, we ask that every person (>2 years of age) entering our offices wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- Patients should limit the number of visitors to no more than one.
- Seating has been rearranged and reduced to maintain social distancing in our waiting rooms, exam rooms, and treatment rooms.
- We continue to frequently clean and disinfect the most exposed and touched surfaces.
- If you or someone with which you’ve been in close contact are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, body aches, chills, or shortness of breath, please stay home and contact us to reschedule your appointment or injection.
We thank you for working with us to contain the spread of this virus.