Dear Allergy Asthma Clinic Patients,
The health of our patients, staff members, and providers is our top priority. As COVID-19 cases in Arizona continue to rise, we are closely following recommendations provided by the CDC and the Arizona Department of Health Services.
In our continued effort to keep everyone safe during this pandemic, we have implemented numerous changes to our policies:
1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, it is required that every person (>2 years of age) that enters our clinic wear a cloth face covering or a mask.
2. We ask that our patients limit the number of visitors to no more than one.
3. We have rearranged and reduced seating in our waiting rooms, exam rooms, and treatment rooms to maintain social distancing.
4. We have reduced in-office encounters, and are scheduling telemedicine visits.
5. We continue to frequently clean and disinfect the most exposed and touched surfaces.
6. If you are sick, including symptoms of fever, cough, body aches, chills, and/or shortness of breath, please stay at home. Please call and do not come in for your appointment, allergy injection, or biologic injection.
7. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
8. If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
For COVID-19 testing locations please go to the Arizona Department of Health Service website.
We are committed to providing the best care possible for our patients. We will continue to update with any changes as necessary.
Bart Leyko, M.D . Chris Couch, M.D. Claudia Gaefke, M.D.